We are delighted to welcome Ray Goggins to Eason Newbridge on Saturday November 13th where he will be signing copies of his book "Ranger 22". Tickets for this book signing are FREE and can be booked below.
From the hills of south Lebanon to the monsoon jungles of Southern Asia, Ray Goggins has operated in a life-and-death world. In the suffocating humidity of Liberia, the mountains of Afghanistan and the snow-covered Balkans, Ray has seen the best and worst qualities in himself and others. From conflict zones to terrorist attacks and hostage rescues, Ray has learned the greatest life lessons: how to control fear, how to react calmly and positively, and how to create a strong baseline from which to take action. In this remarkable book he takes us on an exhilarating journey through his incredible career and draws on the valuable lessons to help all of us deal better with life, whatever the situation.
Event Terms and Conditions
• Your FREE ticket entitles you to a place in the queue to get your book signed by Ray Goggins. You can purchase your of the book at the book signing. Masks must be worn while in the store and social distancing guidelines adhered to at all times. Masks must be worn while in the store and social distancing guidelines adhered to at all times.
• There will be a number of time slots for this book signing on November 13th. You must attend at the time slot booked. Due to Covid capacity restrictions and social distancing it is really important you are at the store to join the queue at your allocated time.
• Due to the anticipated high turn-out, please come prepared to queue for a short period of time – we will aim to keep you updated on your waiting time.
• To avoid disappointment, we advise you not to arrive any later than the time advertised for the signing. If you arrive outside of this time we will do our absolute best to accommodate but cannot guarantee your place in the queue.
• Max of four tickets per order.
• Early arrivals will be turned away to ensure compliance with covid capacity guidelines. Anyone arriving to the venue earlier than ten minutes before the start time will be asked to return at the time mentioned on their ticket.
• Should you not receive your email confirmation please contact [email protected] quoting your booking reference.
• Tickets shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, commercial agent, company or otherwise than directly by the applicant from Eason.
• Any tickets advertised for sale will be void. Tickets are non-transferable.
• Please note the event may be filmed and photographed, as an attendee you consent to footage/images of you being used for promotional purposes
• Ray will be only signing copies of “Ranger 22" on the day. Strictly no additional merchandise will be signed.
• A team member will be on hand to take one socially distanced photo of you and Ray on your personal mobile device while your book is being signed.
• Anyone under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult. Any accompanying adults (aged 18+ and may be asked for ID) will not require a ticket. Due to time and capacity limitations each child can strictly only be accompanied by one parent/guardian.
• Management has the right to refuse entry or remove anyone who does not comply with these rules or who fails to follow reasonable instructions on the day.
• We cannot replace any lost tickets so please make sure they are saved on your phone OR printed out.
• Tickets are only valid for the date, location and time stated on the ticket.
• Unfortunately, due to the unique element of this event we cannot reserve or have copies signed for those unable to attend on the day.
• Due to the nature of the event, the end time will be determined by the promoters on the day.
• You must produce your ticket to gain entry to the signing queue.
• Eason reserve the right to amend or cancel this signing without notice.
• All Covid 19 controls in place must be adhered to.
• If you have any queries, please contact [email protected]