Meet Robert Sheehan at Eason Crescent Shopping Centre (Limerick) on Sunday October 31st where he will be signing copies of "Disappearing Act".
Robert Sheehan is one of Ireland’s brightest stars of the screen, both at home and abroad. Best known for his roles in Love/Hate and The Umbrella Academy, Sheehan has received widespread critical acclaim for his acting talent.
In his debut collection of short stories, Sheehan disappears into characters, challenging the complacencies of everyday experience, often from entirely unexpected angles. Informed by the author’s peripatetic life, Disappearing Act reflects on the absurdity of human behaviour. Sheehan delves deep into his characters’ streams of self-talk and self-imposed delusions, and explores the dark impulses that lurk below the shiny surfaces of many outwardly normal lives. Surreal, intelligent, dark and provocative, the collection presents a multitude of observations that will stay with the reader long after the book is finished.
EVENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Your ticket (€17.99) entitles you to one copy of "Disappearing Act" (RRP €17.99) plus a place in the queue to get your book signed by Robert. You will receive your copy of the book at the event. Masks must be worn while in the store and social distancing guidelines adhered to at all times.
• Robert will be only signing copies of “Disappearing Act" on the day. Strictly no additional merchandise will be signed.
• There will be a number of time slots for this book signing on October 31st. You must attend at the time slot booked. Due to Covid capacity restrictions and social distancing it is really important you are at the store to join the queue at your allocated time.
• Due to the anticipated high turn-out, please come prepared to queue for a short period of time. We will aim to keep you updated on your waiting time.
• To avoid disappointment, we advise you not to arrive any later than the time advertised for the signing. If you arrive outside of this time we will do our absolute best to accommodate but cannot guarantee your place in the queue.
• You will receive your copy of the book at Eason Crescent Shopping Centre (Limerick) on October 31st 2021.
• Max of four tickets per order.
• Early arrivals will be turned away to ensure compliance with covid capacity guidelines. Anyone arriving to the venue earlier than ten minutes before the start time will be asked to return at the time mentioned on their ticket.
• Should you not receive your email confirmation please contact [email protected] quoting your booking reference.
• Tickets shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, commercial agent, company or otherwise than directly by the applicant from Eason.
• Any tickets advertised for sale will be void. Tickets are non-transferable.
• Please note the event may be filmed and photographed, as an attendee you consent to footage/images of you being used for promotional purposes.
• A team member will be on hand to take one socially distanced photo of you and Robert on your personal mobile device while your book is being signed.
• Anyone under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult. Any accompanying adults (aged 18+ and may be asked for ID) will not require a ticket. Due to time and capacity limitations each child can strictly only be accompanied by one parent/guardian. (Please note this book isn't suitable for a younger reader.)
• Management has the right to refuse entry or remove anyone who does not comply with these rules or who fails to follow reasonable instructions on the day.
• We cannot replace any lost tickets so please make sure they are saved on your phone OR printed out.
• Tickets are only valid for the date, location and time stated on the ticket.
• Unfortunately, due to the unique element of this event we cannot reserve or have copies signed for those unable to attend on the day.
• Due to the nature of the event, the end time will be determined by the promoters on the day.
• You must produce your ticket to gain entry to the signing queue.
• Eason reserve the right to amend or cancel this signing without notice.
• All Covid 19 controls in place must be adhered to.
• If you have any queries, please contact [email protected]