We are delighted to welcome Noel Fitzpatrick to Eason O'Connell Street, Dublin on Saturday October 30th where he will be signing copies of his brand new children's book, “Vetman and his Bionic Animal Clan”. Tickets for this book signing are FREE and can be booked below.
Join Vetman, Imogen, Findlay and a whole cast of incredible bionic animals as they save animal companions everywhere from the evil plans of The Man With No Name! An amazing animal adventure for readers aged 7-11 from Noel Fitzpatrick, Channel 4's SUPERVET. Vetman lives in a cottage outside a sleepy English village, where nobody realises that he's saving animals in incredible, bionic ways - except the animals themselves, of course! But trouble is brewing... because Vetman's old foe, The Man With No Name, has set up camp nearby and plans to poison dogs and cats across the land. When Imogen and Findlay stumble across an injured hedgehog and take him to Vetman's door, they have no idea that they are about to embark on an important mission to save more than just their spiky new friend. Together with Vetman and his brave bionic animal clan, they must take down The Man With No Name! This brilliant animal adventure is Noel Fitzpatrick's first book for younger readers, following his Sunday Times bestselling memoirs Listening to the Animals: Becoming the Supervet and How Animals Saved My Life: Being the Supervet. Black-and-white illustrations bring the story to life.
EVENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Your FREE ticket entitles you to a place in the queue to get your book signed by Noel Fitzpatrick. You can purchase your of the book at the book signing. Masks must be worn while in the store and social distancing guidelines adhered to at all times.
•There will be a number of time slots for this book signing on October 30th. You must attend at the time slot booked. Due to Covid capacity restrictions and social distancing it is really important you are at the store to join the queue at your allocated time.
• Due to the anticipated high turn-out, please come prepared to queue for a short period of time (Bring rain jackets!) – we will aim to keep you updated on your waiting time. Please enter the store via our Abbey St. entrance and make your way to the queue entrance point
• To avoid disappointment, we advise you not to arrive any later than the time advertised for the signing. If you arrive outside of this time we will do our absolute best to accommodate but cannot guarantee your place in the queue.
• Max of four tickets per order.
• Early arrivals will be turned away to ensure compliance with covid capacity guidelines. Anyone arriving to the venue earlier than ten minutes before the start time will be asked to return at the time mentioned on their ticket.
• Should you not receive your email confirmation please contact [email protected] quoting your booking reference.
• Tickets shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, commercial agent, company or otherwise than directly by the applicant from Eason.
• Any tickets advertised for sale will be void. Tickets are non-transferable.
• Please note the event may be filmed and photographed, as an attendee you consent to footage/images of you being used for promotional purposes.
• Anyone under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult. Every child in attendance will require a ticket. Any accompanying adults (aged 18+ and may be asked for ID) will not require a ticket. Due to time and capacity limitations each child can strictly only be accompanied by one parent/guardian.
• Noel will be only signing copies of “Vetman and his Bionic Animal Clan" on the day. Strictly no additional merchandise will be signed.
• Management has the right to refuse entry or remove anyone who does not comply with these rules or who fails to follow reasonable instructions on the day.
• We cannot replace any lost tickets so please make sure they are saved on your phone OR printed out.
• Tickets are only valid for the date, location and time stated on the ticket.
• Unfortunately, due to the unique element of this event we cannot reserve or have copies signed for those unable to attend on the day.
• Due to the nature of the event, the end time will be determined by the promoters on the day.
• You must produce your ticket to gain entry to the signing queue.
• Eason reserve the right to amend or cancel this signing without notice.
• All covid controls in place must be adhered to.
• If you have any queries, please contact [email protected].