We are delighted to welcome Liam Ó Donnchú to Eason Thurles on Saturday December 4th where he will be signing copies of his book "Semple Stadium".
Semple Stadium in Thurles, Co Tipperary, is truly "the home of hurling". This illustrated history of the stadium begins in 1884 when GAA was first founded in Thurles and chronicles the opening of Semple Stadium in 1910 right up to the present day, featuring all its great days: from the development of the stadium, major games that were played there, significant players and managers, broadcasting from the grounds, the work of the groundsmen, other events held at the stadium over the years, personal recollections and accounts of this place where legends are made. Richly illustrated by archive photographs and ephemera.
EVENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Your FREE ticket entitles you to a place in the queue to get your book signed by Liam Ó Donnchú. You can purchase your of the book at the book signing. Masks must be worn while in the store and social distancing guidelines adhered to at all times. Masks must be worn while in the store and social distancing guidelines adhered to at all times.
• There will be a number of time slots for this book signing on December 4th. You must attend at the time slot booked. Due to Covid capacity restrictions and social distancing it is really important you are at the store to join the queue at your allocated time.
• Due to the anticipated high turn-out, please come prepared to queue for a short period of time – we will aim to keep you updated on your waiting time.
• To avoid disappointment, we advise you not to arrive any later than the time advertised for the signing. If you arrive outside of this time we will do our absolute best to accommodate but cannot guarantee your place in the queue.
• Max of four tickets per order.
• Early arrivals will be turned away to ensure compliance with covid capacity guidelines. Anyone arriving to the venue earlier than ten minutes before the start time will be asked to return at the time mentioned on their ticket.
• Should you not receive your email confirmation please contact [email protected] quoting your booking reference.
• Tickets shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, commercial agent, company or otherwise than directly by the applicant from Eason.
• Any tickets advertised for sale will be void. Tickets are non-transferable.
• Please note the event may be filmed and photographed, as an attendee you consent to footage/images of you being used for promotional purposes
• Liam will be only signing copies of “Semple Stadium" on the day. Strictly no additional merchandise will be signed.
• A team member will be on hand to take one socially distanced photo of you and Liam on your personal mobile device while your book is being signed.
• Anyone under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult. Any accompanying adults (aged 18+ and may be asked for ID) will not require a ticket. Due to time and capacity limitations each child can strictly only be accompanied by one parent/guardian.
• Management has the right to refuse entry or remove anyone who does not comply with these rules or who fails to follow reasonable instructions on the day.
• We cannot replace any lost tickets so please make sure they are saved on your phone OR printed out.
• Tickets are only valid for the date, location and time stated on the ticket.
• Unfortunately, due to the unique element of this event we cannot reserve or have copies signed for those unable to attend on the day.
• Due to the nature of the event, the end time will be determined by the promoters on the day.
• You must produce your ticket to gain entry to the signing queue.
• Eason reserve the right to amend or cancel this signing without notice.
• All Covid 19 controls in place must be adhered to.
• If you have any queries, please contact [email protected]