Eason O’Connell St. Dublin
Friday December 7th, 4pm
Meet bestselling author, David Walliams on Friday December 7th at 4pm as he signs copies of his epic new adventure The Ice Monster.
The Ice Monster is a magical tale of adventure, possibility and the glorious unlikely friendship of a ten-year-old girl and a 10,000-year-old mammoth. The characters and atmosphere are vividly brought to life by Tony Ross’ stunning line illustrations.
We want all fans to have the best possible experience meeting David. In the interest of the limited time available and to maximise the number of readers that David can meet, the following terms and conditions will be in effect for this book signing. We are putting these rules in place for the safety and enjoyment of everyone involved. Please respect each other and David on the day. Be kind to each other and take the opportunity whilst in line to make some friends. We look forward to seeing you there (costumes encouraged)!
• You will be required to show your ticket on the day of the event to gain entry, and as proof of purchase. Please keep your ticket in a safe place. Parent/Guardian accompanying their child do not need to reserve a ticket. Max four tickets per order.
• To avoid disappointment, we must stress there will be no opportunity to meet David without a ticket.
• Should you not receive your e-ticket confirmation email please contact email@example.com quoting your booking reference.
• The queue opens at 3:30pm and copies of 'The Ice Monster' will be available to purchase before customers join the queue. Due to the anticipated high turn-out, please come prepared to queue – we will aim to keep you updated on your waiting time. Some outside queuing maybe required, so please do come dressed appropriately for all weathers and keep hydrated.
• David Walliams is very sorry but in the time allowed he will only be able to sign one book per person, per ticket holder. Sadly, he cannot add dedications.
• A photo opportunity will be available with David at the signing table, so please feel free to bring your cameras! Staff will be on hand to take your camera/phone to get a photo of you with David whilst he signs your book.
• Please note the event may be filmed of photographed, as an attendee you consent to footage and/or images of you being used for promotional purposes.
If you have further questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
David Walliams fans, are you ready for an absolute MAMMOTH of an adventure? In just a few weeks David is releasing his biggest and most epic adventure yet! This is the story of a ten-year-old orphan and a 10,000-year-old mammoth…
Read all about it! Read all about it! ICE MONSTER FOUND IN ARCTIC!
When Elsie, an orphan on the streets of Victorian London, hears about the mysterious Ice Monster – a woolly mammoth found at the North Pole – she’s determined to discover more… A chance encounter brings Elsie face to face with the creature, and sparks the adventure of a lifetime – from London to the heart of the Arctic!
Heroes come in all shapes and sizes in David Walliams’ biggest and most epic adventure yet!