Aerodynamic

by Kevin Michaels | 30 January 2019
Hardback
Categories: Aerospace Aviation
AeroDynamic: Inside the High-Stakes Global Jetliner Ecosystem traces the transformation of the commercial aircraft business from 1990 to the present. This $300B industry is not only the pinnacle of high technology and advanced manufacturing; it is also amongst the largest export industries for many advanced economies and a key enabler of military aerospace and national defense. While high-profile manufacturers like Boeing and Airbus receive the lion's share of media attention, AeroDynamicapproaches the industry from an ecosystem perspective. There are hundreds of suppliers behind each shiny new aircraft that rolls off the assembly line. Indeed the major aircraft manufacturers account for just 40% of total aerospace activity; AeroDynamic shines the light on the other 60%. Several narratives are explored including the: role of globalization, implications of new Tier 1 supply chain strategies, evolution of aircraft propulsion and systems segments, growing importance of aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Written in an engaging, accessible style, AeroDynamic is a must-read for aerospace executives and managers, government and economic development officials, undergraduate and graduate engineering and business students, management and investment advisors, and aviation enthusiasts.
€49.23
147 Reward Points
In stock online
Extended Range: Delivery in 2-3 working days
Free Delivery on this item

Any purchases for more than €10 are eligible for free delivery anywhere in the UK or Ireland!

AeroDynamic: Inside the High-Stakes Global Jetliner Ecosystem traces the transformation of the commercial aircraft business from 1990 to the present. This $300B industry is not only the pinnacle of high technology and advanced manufacturing; it is also amongst the largest export industries for many advanced economies and a key enabler of military aerospace and national defense. While high-profile manufacturers like Boeing and Airbus receive the lion's share of media attention, AeroDynamicapproaches the industry from an ecosystem perspective. There are hundreds of suppliers behind each shiny new aircraft that rolls off the assembly line. Indeed the major aircraft manufacturers account for just 40% of total aerospace activity; AeroDynamic shines the light on the other 60%. Several narratives are explored including the: role of globalization, implications of new Tier 1 supply chain strategies, evolution of aircraft propulsion and systems segments, growing importance of aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Written in an engaging, accessible style, AeroDynamic is a must-read for aerospace executives and managers, government and economic development officials, undergraduate and graduate engineering and business students, management and investment advisors, and aviation enthusiasts.
Quantity:
In stock online
Extended Range: Delivery in 2-3 working days
Free Delivery on this item
147 Reward Points

Any purchases for more than €10 are eligible for free delivery anywhere in the UK or Ireland!

€49.23
In stock online
Extended Range: Delivery in 2-3 working days
Free Delivery on this item
Quantity:
147 Reward Points

Any purchases for more than €10 are eligible for free delivery anywhere in the UK or Ireland!

Categories: Aerospace Aviation

Product Description

Product Details